Texas Agriculture Code
Sec. § 122.101
License Required; Exceptions


Except as provided by Subsection (b), a person or the person’s agent may not cultivate or handle hemp in this state or transport hemp outside of this state unless the person holds a license under this subchapter.


A person is not required to hold a license under this subchapter to manufacture a consumable hemp product in accordance with Subtitle A, Title 6, Health and Safety Code.
Added by Acts 2019, 86th Leg., R.S., Ch. 764 (H.B. 1325), Sec. 2, eff. June 10, 2019.
Last accessed
Sep. 24, 2020