Texas Water Code
Sec. § 57.325

To dissolve a district by election, a person shall present a petition, signed by the owners of a majority of the acreage in the district, to the commissioners court at a regular session, requesting the commissioners court to dissolve the district.
Acts 1971, 62nd Leg., p. 110, ch. 58, Sec. 1, eff. Aug. 30, 1971.
Last accessed
Jun. 7, 2021