Texas Water Code
Sec. § 62.067
Removal From Office


A commissioner may be removed from office for malfeasance or nonfeasance in office by unanimous vote of the commissioners court or the board after a hearing held according to law.


Appeal from a judgment of removal may be taken to a district court of the county in which the commissioner resides. The court shall try the case de novo.
Acts 1971, 62nd Leg., p. 110, ch. 58, Sec. 1, eff. Aug. 30, 1971.
Last accessed
Aug. 12, 2020