Texas Water Code
Sec. § 60.336
Lost and Destroyed Bonds

Provisions may be made in the bond resolution or trust indenture for the substitution of new bonds for those lost or mutilated.
Added by Acts 1973, 63rd Leg., p. 770, ch. 343, Sec. 1, eff. Aug. 27, 1973.
Last accessed
Oct. 14, 2020