Texas Water Code
Sec. § 60.301
Authority to Issue Refunding Bonds

The governing body of any district may refund the bonded indebtedness of the district without a vote of the electors of the district in the manner provided by law for counties, cities, and towns and may refund the bonded indebtedness owned by the State Board of Education in the manner provided for independent school districts incorporated for free school purposes only.
Acts 1971, 62nd Leg., p. 110, ch. 58, Sec. 1, eff. Aug. 30, 1971.
Last accessed
Apr. 12, 2021