Texas Occupations Code

Sec. § 1101.658


A person aggrieved by a ruling, order, or decision under this subchapter is entitled to appeal to a district court in the county in which the administrative hearing was held.


An appeal is governed by the procedures under Chapter 2001 (Administrative Procedure), Government Code.
Added by Acts 2001, 77th Leg., ch. 1421, Sec. 2, eff. June 1, 2003.
Amended by:
Acts 2007, 80th Leg., R.S., Ch. 1411 (S.B. 914), Sec. 23, eff. September 1, 2007.

Last accessed
Jun. 7, 2021