Texas Water Code
Sec. § 54.239
Appeal to the Commission of Decision of Board Regarding Facilities

A person aggrieved by a decision of a board involving the cost, purchase, or use of facilities may appeal the decision to the commission by filing a petition with the commission seeking appropriate relief within 30 days after the date of the decision. The commission may require a petitioner to include with a petition under this subchapter a deposit in an amount estimated to be sufficient to pay the costs of notice under V.T.C.A., Water Code Sec. 54.240 (Notice) and to hold the hearing on the dispute.
Added by Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 1036, Sec. 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1993.
Last accessed
Jun. 7, 2021