Texas Property Code

Sec. § 301.068
Referral to Municipality

The commission may defer proceedings under this chapter and refer a complaint to a municipality that has been certified by the federal Department of Housing and Urban Development as a substantially equivalent fair housing agency.
Added by Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 268, Sec. 40, eff. Sept. 1, 1993.

Last accessed
Jun. 7, 2021