Texas Alcoholic Beverage Code
Sec. § 103.20
Disposition of Forfeited Property


The commission may sell property, other than proceeds in escrow, forfeited to the state at a public or private sale in the manner the commission considers best.


If in the opinion of the commission or the administrator the property is needed for the use of the commission, the commission may retain and use the property until it is no longer needed, at which time it shall be sold in accordance with Subsection (a) of this section.
Acts 1977, 65th Leg., p. 509, ch. 194, Sec. 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1977.
Last accessed
Apr. 17, 2021