Texas Water Code
Sec. § 63.032
Providing Funds for Proposed Improvements


If the commissioners court or the board approves the boundaries in the petition or as changed and decides to grant the petition, it shall determine the amount of money necessary for the improvements and all expenses connected with the improvements and whether to issue bonds for the full amount or, in the first instance, for a less amount.


The commissioners court or the board shall specify the amount of bonds to be issued, the maximum term for which the bonds will run, and the rate of interest.
Acts 1971, 62nd Leg., p. 110, ch. 58, Sec. 1, eff. Aug. 30, 1971.
Last accessed
Jul. 3, 2020