Texas Water Code
Sec. § 49.311
Consent From Holders of Indebtedness

If the district has outstanding bonded indebtedness, or indebtedness under a loan from a governmental agency, a written consent from an authorized representative of the holder or holders of the indebtedness consenting to the exclusion shall be obtained and filed with the district before the hearing.
Added by Acts 1995, 74th Leg., ch. 715, Sec. 2, eff. Sept. 1, 1995.
Last accessed
Jun. 7, 2021