Texas Occupations Code

Sec. § 1903.251
License Required


A person must hold a license issued by the commission under Chapter 37 (Occupational Licensing and Registration), Water Code, if the person:


sells, designs, installs, maintains, alters, repairs, or services an irrigation system;


provides consulting services relating to an irrigation system;


connects an irrigation system to a private or public, raw or potable water supply system or any water supply; or


inspects an irrigation system for a municipality or water district.


A person is ineligible for a license under Subsection (a)(4) if the person engages in or has a financial or advisory interest in an entity that engages in an activity under Subsection (a)(1), (2), or (3).
Added by Acts 2001, 77th Leg., ch. 1421, Sec. 4, eff. June 1, 2003. Amended by Acts 2003, 78th Leg., ch. 1276, Sec. 14A.435(c), eff. Sept. 1, 2003.
Amended by:
Acts 2007, 80th Leg., R.S., Ch. 874 (H.B. 1656), Sec. 1, eff. June 15, 2007.

Last accessed
Jun. 7, 2021