Texas Natural Resources Code

Sec. § 161.315
Notice to County Clerk

Notice of the board’s action in forfeiting the original contract shall be mailed to the county clerk of the county in which the land is located and the clerk shall:


enter a notation of the forfeiture on the margin of the page or pages containing the record of the original contract; or


record the notice of forfeiture.
Acts 1977, 65th Leg., p. 2671, ch. 871, art. I, Sec. 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1977. Amended by Acts 2003, 78th Leg., ch. 674, Sec. 7, eff. Sept. 1, 2003.

Last accessed
Jun. 7, 2021