Texas Family Code
Sec. § 8.153
Request for Issuance of Order or Writ of Withholding

An obligor or obligee may file with the clerk of the court a request for issuance of an order or writ of withholding.
Added by Acts 2001, 77th Leg., ch. 807, Sec. 1, eff. Sept. 1, 2001.
Last accessed
Dec. 12, 2019