Texas Alcoholic Beverage Code
Sec. § 109.52
Warehouse Receipts

A bank, trust company, or other financial institution that owns or possesses warehouse receipts for alcoholic beverages as security for a loan, after receiving permission from the commission or administrator, may sell the beverages to a licensee or permittee authorized to purchase them.
Acts 1977, 65th Leg., p. 526, ch. 194, Sec. 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1977.
Last accessed
Oct. 14, 2020