Texas Alcoholic Beverage Code
Sec. § 101.09
Reports of Convictions

Every county and district clerk in the state shall furnish the commission or its representative, on request, a certified copy of the judgment of conviction and of the information against a person convicted of a violation of this code. The clerk may not charge a fee for furnishing the copy.
Acts 1977, 65th Leg., p. 492, ch. 194, Sec. 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1977.
Last accessed
Mar. 1, 2021