Tex. Agric. Code Section 12A.101
Replacement License; Fee

The department shall issue to a license holder whose license has been lost or destroyed or whose name has been changed a replacement license if the license holder submits to the department:


an appropriate application; and


a fee in an amount established by department rule.
Added by Acts 2009, 81st Leg., R.S., Ch. 506 (S.B. 1016), Sec. 6.03, eff. September 1, 2009.

Source: Section 12A.101 — Replacement License; Fee, https://statutes.­capitol.­texas.­gov/Docs/AG/htm/AG.­12A.­htm#12A.­101 (accessed Jun. 5, 2024).

Jun. 5, 2024

§ 12A.101’s source at texas​.gov