Tex. Local Gov't Code Section 324.101
Replacement Fund


The board may establish a replacement fund. It may deposit in the fund any amounts from its revenue that it considers appropriate.


The replacement fund may be used to rebuild on the original site or elsewhere, restore, repair, or improve property of the district that is destroyed or injured or that is necessary to expand, improve, demolish, repair, or replace because of its unfitness.


The board may invest the replacement fund in bonds of the United States, this state, or a county, municipal corporation, or school district of this state.
Added by Acts 1989, 71st Leg., ch. 1, Sec. 71(a), eff. Aug. 28, 1989.

Source: Section 324.101 — Replacement Fund, https://statutes.­capitol.­texas.­gov/Docs/LG/htm/LG.­324.­htm#324.­101 (accessed Jun. 5, 2024).

Jun. 5, 2024

§ 324.101’s source at texas​.gov