Tex. Gov't Code Section 2007.025


A person aggrieved by a judgment rendered in a suit filed under Section 2007.021 (Suit Against Political Subdivision) may appeal as provided by law.


A person who has exhausted all administrative remedies available within the state agency and is aggrieved by a final decision or order in a contested case filed under Section 2007.022 (Administrative Proceeding Against State Agency) is entitled to judicial review under Chapter 2001 (Administrative Procedure). Review by a court under this subsection is by trial de novo.


If a private real property owner prevails in a suit or contested case filed under this subchapter and the governmental entity appeals, the court or the state agency shall enjoin the governmental entity from invoking the governmental action or the part of the governmental action resulting in the taking, pending the appeal of the suit or contested case.
Added by Acts 1995, 74th Leg., ch. 517, Sec. 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1995.

Source: Section 2007.025 — Appeal, https://statutes.­capitol.­texas.­gov/Docs/GV/htm/GV.­2007.­htm#2007.­025 (accessed Jun. 5, 2024).

Jun. 5, 2024

§ 2007.025’s source at texas​.gov