Tex. Gov't Code Section 1205.105


An order setting the amount of a bond denying the motion of an issuer for a bond, or dismissing a party for failure to file a bond may be appealed under Section 1205.068 (Appeals).


An appellate court may:


modify an order of a lower court; and


enter the modified order as the final order.


If an appeal is not taken or if the appeal is taken and the order of the lower court is affirmed or affirmed as modified, and the required bond is not posted before the 11th day after the date of the entry of the appropriate order, no court has further jurisdiction over any action to the extent it involves an issue that was or could have been raised in the action under this chapter, other than an issue that may have been raised by an opposing party or intervenor who was not subject to the motion.
Added by Acts 1999, 76th Leg., ch. 227, Sec. 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1999.

Source: Section 1205.105 — Appeal, https://statutes.­capitol.­texas.­gov/Docs/GV/htm/GV.­1205.­htm#1205.­105 (accessed Jun. 5, 2024).

Jun. 5, 2024

§ 1205.105’s source at texas​.gov