Texas Business Organizations Code
Sec. § 5.106
Transfer of Reservation of Name


A person may transfer the person’s reservation of a name by filing with the secretary of state a notice of transfer.


The notice of transfer must:


be signed by the person for whom the name is reserved; and


state the name and address of the person to whom the reservation is to be transferred.
Acts 2003, 78th Leg., ch. 182, Sec. 1, eff. Jan. 1, 2006.
Last accessed
May. 11, 2021